xECM Solution Architect
Where people are involved
Are you a Solution Architect who knows OpenText ECM through and through and who enjoys
participating in ECM solution design and implementation to ensure business requirements are met?
We are X-Center, experts in document management with OpenText and SAP. Our customers see us
as professionals within a small-scale and personal organization. Committed and driven Opentext
experts where service is of paramount importance. Our core values are equality, professionalism,
commitment, integrity and passion. X-Center, where people are involved!
What are you looking for?
- You like to work in a small team but growing on a wide variety of solutions and techniques.
- Personal match and a culture fit are key.
- You value freedom, responsibility and trust just as much as we do.
- Challenges and adventures are embraced.
- You are a lifelong learner
- Above all, you bring a solid dose of common sense.
Key features of a ECM Solution Architect at X-Center:
- You have relevant educational background
- You are knowledgeable in OpenText & SAP environments including Content Server, Archive Center, Extended ECM for SAP, SAP Document Archiving and more.
- You have a broad knowledge in IT from software development, infrastructure to applicationservers.
- You take it as natural to approach ECM solutions from the business process side
- You have a track record of leading successful ECM implementations
- You have a great drive and positive energy to help our customers optimize
- You’re fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
- By nature you take the lead and you dare to make decisions.
- Customers and colleagues love your involvement and commitment.
As a Solution Architect at X-Center, you will act as primary technical delivery point of contact for your assigned projects, as well as in charge of performing development quality checks. Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Solution design and implementation
- Solution development
- Guiding development colleagues
- Maintenance and improvements
- Cooperation with and advising of customers
And what do you get from us?
- An above-market salary (but that's not the most important thing for you).
- A place in a small yet growing and personal organization with a flat hierarchy.
- Exciting international enterprise customers.
- Freedom to shape your day.
- Focus on personal development, your interests and what you do best.
- The best bonus plan.
- Phone / laptop / mobility budget.
- 27 holiday days supplemented by compensation for national holidays that fall on weekends.
- Participation in NN retirement plan.
We are curious what you need, so just give us a call!